Who We Are
GSI delivers fundraising programs for progressive political & charitable organizations.
GSI has been making a difference for our political and charitable clients since 1985. We raise funds for organizations that are dedicated to making the world a better place to live. We pride ourselves on our ability to carry out dynamic and successful fundraising campaigns while providing a quality work environment for our employees.
Our telemarketing team members are our greatest asset and are proudly represented by the Communication Workers of America AFL-CIO. We are an uncommon telemarketing firm, big enough to get the job done and small enough to manage the details.
We have two state-of-the-art communication centers in San Diego and Sacramento, California. GSI specializes in developing new donors from highly targeted prospects. We also excel at donor appeals and reinstatement.
We provide a quality work environment for our employees. Make a difference, come join our winning team!
GSI is dedicated to raising small donor contributions for organizations who believe that worthy causes need well managed and cost effective donor fundraising. We have based our business on this principle. We represent some of the who’s who of the progressive community: We make a difference for our clients, for our employees and for the community at large.
Here is a partial list of progressive political and charitable organizations that rely on GSI:
All Applicants Should:
- Be friendly, energetic, and have strong verbal communication skills
- Be passionate about the organizations we represent
- Be open to coaching in order to enhance fundraising skills
- Possess excellent listening skills
- Exercise logic and spontaneity when conversing with donors
- Paid training.
- Up to 30% hourly bonus based on call effectiveness
- Not commission based but top callers earn top dollars
- Benefits and vacation / holiday pay programs
- Working hours 12 noon to 8:30 pm
- Full and part time shifts available
- Opportunities for advancement
TALK TO US.